Thermax offers both single-drum and bi-drums variants of this boiler, whose benefits include fuel flexibility, low maintenance and high operating availability. There are over 244 installations across the world.
- Continuous ash discharge
- Grate driven by hydraulic drives; even fuel distribution on grate ensuring better combustion
- Bi-drum/single drum, natural circulation, top supported design; tall furnace for complete combustion
- 3-stage/2-stage super heater with inter-stage spray attemperator
- Modulating cyclo-motor
- Pinhole grate can be offered for specific applications
Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages can be offered on case-to-case basis.
- Capacities: Up to 300 TPH
- Design pressure: Up to 135 kg/cm2 (g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 540ºC
- Fuels: Bagasse, mustard stalk, cotton stalk, rice husk, coffee grounds, de-oiled bran, wood chips, roasted chaff, lignite, washery rejects, paper sludge, coal
- Dangchang Bioenergy, Thailand
- Mitr Phol Group, Thailand
- Kamadhenu, Cambodia
- JGC for Rio Tuba Nickel HPP Project
- Dhampur Sugars
- Zuker SA DE CV , Mexico TCC, Thailand
- Lamsan Power Corporation, Philippines
- URC, Philippines
- Bannari Amman Sugars
- Emperador Distillers, Philippines
- Bajaj Hindustan
- Mawana Sugars Ltd.
- Indian Cane Sugar Ltd.
- Madhucon Sugar Ltd.
- Chamundeshwari Sugars
- Eyra Internacional, Dominican Republic