Thermax is a pioneer in the field of waste heat recovery boilers for non-recovery type coke ovens/coke dry-quenching (CDQ) plants and is one of the largest suppliers of such boilers in the world. The steam generated from these boilers is typically used for power generation.
- Natural circulation water tube boiler
- Horizontal/vertical design
- Forced / Natural circulation design for coke dry quenching plant
- Soot blowing arrangement to remove solid buildup
- Water wall panel construction in 1st/2nd pass
- Site/port assembly with modularised constructions
- Capability of firing Blast furnace gas (BFG)/Coke oven gas (COG)
- Capacity: Up to 75 TPH
- Pressure: Up to 120 kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Saturated to 540ºC
- Non recovery coke oven plant
- Recovery-type coke dry quenching plant
- Recovery-type coke by-product plant
- Hoogly Metcoke Ltd. (Tata Power)
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd.
- Sesa Goa Ltd.
- Neelanchal Ispat Ltd.