Thermax is a pioneer in supplying waste heat recovery boilers for sponge iron plants and has over 150 installations to date. The boilers are designed to handle large amounts of dust from the flue gas generated in the rotary kilns. The steam generated from these boilers is typically used for power generation.
- Natural circulation water-tube design
- Gas-tight side wall of water-wall construction
- Design takes into consideration high dust in gases
- Horizontal design on 100 TPD DRI kiln for greater operational comfort
- Vertical design for 350 TPD, 500 TPD, 650 TPD
- Capacity: 100 TPD, 350 TPD, 500 TPD, 650 TPD
- Pressure: From 44 kg/cm (g) up to 115 kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Up to 560ºC
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- Bhushan Steel & Strips Ltd.
- Tata Sponge Iron Ltd.
- Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd.
- BMM Ispat