Thermax presence at Solar platforms
- Rural Solar-Biomass Hybrid Cold Storage Project at Solar Energy Center, Gurgaon –Parabolic troughs hybridized with Biomass to have continuous cooling availability for 24 hours. Auxiliary power by producer gas driven engine can be supplied to grid. The project can solve the problems of agricultural produce losses and ensure optimal return to the farmers at the bottom of the value chain simultaneously creating a distributed power generation alternative.
- 100 kW Solar Cooling Project at Solar Energy Center, Gurgaon –A unique first-of-a-kind solar cooling solution in the world using Solar Energy with a Triple Effect Vapor Absorption Chiller. Thermax has indigenously developed both technologies - Parabolic Trough &Vapour Absorption Machine
- Solar Biomass Hybrid Distributed Power Generation Project at Shive village - India's First-of-a-kind DemonstrationProject implemented in public-private partnership between Department of Science & Technology, inhabitants of Shive Village and Thermax
- 4th Asia Solar Energy Forum held at Jodhpur, Rajasthan on the 24th and 25th of April, 2012 -Mr. Sameer Kulkarni from Thermax was present at the forum and spoke on “Solar Cooling Systems with Renewable Energy Resource: Building credible technology platforms”
- 2nd Global EPC Summit held at New Delhi on the 17th May, 2012 – Mr. Deepak Thakur presented a case study of Solar Biomass Distributed Power Generation Project – “Concept to Proliferation”.
- 3rd Indo-German Energy Symposium held at New Delhi on the 2nd and 3rd of May, 2012 –Mr. Deepak Thakur presented on Solar Hybridization in Industrial and Commercial Applications – “Potential to Reality”
- Operation and Maintenance of Solar Projects held on 25th April, 2012 at Mumbai – Mr. RaunakKhariat from Thermax presented on ‘Measuring and Evaluating Solar Project Data'.
- Inter Solar, Europe held on the 13th and 14th of June, 2012 at Munich, Germany – Mr. G. S. Deshpande from Thermax attended the conference and exhibition and also presented on 'Medium temperature solar heating & cooling in Indian process industry'.
Thermax Solar Division organized state-level seminars in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh in the months of February and March, 2012. The theme of the seminars was ‘Solar Solutions for Industries and Institutions'. The seminars led to effective information dissemination, knowledge sharing and excellent interaction with the industry representatives, Thermax and the respective State Nodal Agency of MNRE. Thermax succeeded in informing the audience about relevant solar technologies and solutions for various industrial and institutional applications.