Our Membrane processes include:
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Nano filtration (NF)
- Reverse osmosis (RO),
- Electrodialysis (ED), and
- Electrodialysis reversal (EDR).
is used to reduce contaminants, such as oil and grease, and suspended solids.Ultrafiltration is based on membrane technology, consisting of several membrane modules that efficiently remove a wide range of microscopic particles, colloidal matter and pathogens, including viruses and bacteria.
is a rapidly advancing membrane separation technique for water and wastewater treatment. NF can be defined as a pressure driven process wherein the pore size of the membrane (0.5 - 1 nm) as well as the trans-membrane pressure (5 - 21 atm) lies between reverse osmosis and ultra-filtration.
Due to the lower operating pressure and higher flow rates, nano-filtration is inexpensive when compared to reverse osmosis. NF membranes allow partial permeation of monovalent salts such as sodium chloride while rejecting bivalent salts and hardness to a greater extent from aqueous solutions. NF can lower TDS and hardness, reduce color and odor, and remove heavy metal ions from ground water. Nanofiltration is used as an independent system to treat water, or as a pre-treatment to reverse osmosis, thereby, reducing the load on RO.
RO,EDR & ED systems reduce ions ie dissolved solids.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a process of physical separation of dissolved solids and minerals present in water. This technology uses the principle of osmosis, wherein the mineral concentration of raw water is reduced by applying high pressure through a semi-permeable membrane.
RO technology offers maximum flexibility to meet diverse requirements. Our customised software, SIROSOFT helps customers gain the maximum 'RO Advantage', by helping to make the right selection.
- Compact and modular blocks
- Easy installation, operation and servicing
- Specific selection possible from a wide range
- High level of plant automation
- Visual monitoring system (VMS) for ease of trouble-shooting
- Stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump; inline suction and delivery allows easy maintenance and access
- Online product water quality monitoring
- Membrane and pump protection features
- 'RO Advantage' enhanced through SIROSOFT
- Minimum pipe length to reduce system resistance
- Easy servicing with QRC (Quick Release Coupling)
- Material of construction: PVC/SS
Download Brochure LO-FLO RO
Download Brochure SIROLeaflet