These reliable and field tested boilers for the oil & gas sector offer best-in-class emission control.
- Fully drainable, horizontal and convective superheater, resulting in long life and high reliability; steam cooled superheater enhances reliability
- Absence of boiler bank means reduced drum thickness, reduced capital, construction and maintenance costs, and higher operational reliability
- Large furnace size and volume helps to reduce emissions; front wall firing for a variety of liquid and gaseous fuels independently, or in combination
- Fully welded, bottom supported, membrane walled design provides a leak-proof construction on flue gas and water/steam side
- Steam drum outside the flue gas path permits quick start-up and load chasing
- Low refractory and thus reduced maintenance
- Capacities: Upto 500 TPH
- Pressure: Upto 160 kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Upto 560ºC
- Fuels: Liquid fuels such as natural gas, purge gas, coke oven gas, #2 oil, # 6 oil, heavy fuel oil, residue oil, HSD, naphtha, hydrogen gas, biogas, waste gas.
- Southern Petrochemicals Ind Corp
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer Co.
- Arabian Petrochemical Co.
- L&T for Tata Fertilizer
- OEP for Oswal Chemical & Fertilizer
- Madras Fertilizers
- Reliance Petroleum Ltd.
- Chambal Chemical & Fertilizers Ltd.
- Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd., Dibrugarh
- Orascom for Egypt Fertiliser Company
- Gas Authority of India Ltd.
- Matix Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.