Pulverized Fuel Fired boiler technology is a proven technology for many decades in utility scale Power generation worldwide. Thermax PF boiler is based on Babcock and Wilcox's wall fired technology with state- of-art Combustion Engineering including coal pulverization, combustion control for low NOx, CO emission and reduced unburnt carbon and detailed thermal performance analysis for various operating conditions.
Thermax PF boilers are engineered to offer excellent reliability and availability.
- Wall fired Dual Register Burner (DRB) for low NOx and CO emission
- High combustion efficiency
- With and without reheat option suiting the industrial requirement
- Natural circulation even for higher operating pressure
- Proven pressure part design to address slagging and fouling
- Flue gas biasing for reheat steam temperature control
- Can also be offered along with Turbine-Generator package (BTG)
- Capacities: 200 TPH to 1000 TPH
- Drum design pressure: Up to 200 kg/cm2(g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 570ºC
- Fuels: Indian coal, imported coal and any combination