The heaters are designed in accordance to API codes, are equipped with multi fuel firing capabilities and are engineered to operate at high efficiency. The design can incorporate air pre heat systems that make use of carbon steel, cast iron or glass tubes to achieve high efficiency.
In Oil & Gas segment fired heaters are an essential requirement for heating Thermic fluid , process fluids Feed stock , charge heating , steam heating and for thermal cracking .in the refinery segment of oil & gas sector, The design of these units depends on the application and the choice can be between ‘vertical cylindrical’ or ‘box-type furnace’ designs.
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Upstream Oil & Gas
- Capacities: Up to 140 MMKCAL/HR (single unit)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd -Bina India
- HPCL Mittal Energy Ltd. (GGSRL-HMEL), Bhatinda
- Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- Global Vision A/c Kuwait Oil Corporation, Kuwait
- L&T A/c Lekhwair Project, PDO Oman
- Manglore Chemicals & Fertilisers Limited, Manglore Karnataka
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
100 MM Kcal/hr
absorbed heat duty
Vertical cylindrical and cabin type