Revomax, is a versatile, fully automatic, instant steam generating range of boilers designed for safe and reliable operations. Easy to install and commission, these time-tested boilers require very little maintenance. It features a specially designed furnace and combustion system to burn difficult heavy oils and offers fuel flexibility between light and heavy oils to help respond to fluctuating fuel prices.
SOLAR BASED HEATING
As a B2B solution provider in the core areas of energy and environment, Thermax is committed to the development of sustainable alternatives for the industry to manage resources productively and without waste.
Exhaust gas Boiler
- Efficiency of 88% on NCV
- Reverse Flame technology
- Unique patented membrane design
- Built-in heat recovery device
- Membrane design allows large tube diameter for coil enabling better steam dryness, less frequent de-scaling, longer coil life and minimum downtime
- Unique economiser – optimiser design ensures maximum heat recovery without possibility of feed water pump failure due to boiling/ vapour causing cavitations and pump failure
- Unique circulation burner design prevents leakage and eliminates fire hazard
- Ceramic wool refractory allows fast cooling of top plate and easy maintenance
- Easy access to all parts requiring maintenance
- Powder-coated, well lit control panel for better life in industrial environment and easy monitoring
- Capacities: From 100 to 850 Kg/hr
- Design pressure: From 10.54 to 15.00 Kg/cm² (g)
- Firing fuels: Light oil, gas or dual fuel
The Revomax series incorporate a host of features that make them the first choice in their capacity range.
Thermax banks on its major strengths – the company’s extensive and varied experience with industrial processes, its expertise in application R&D, and its trained and dedicated manpower.