So far, the two major options for a solid fuel fired steam boiler were the Integrated Furnace Boiler and the conventional Hybrid Boiler. This meant that the choice boiled down to the reduced site work and better response to load of the Integrated Furnace Boiler, versus the promise of higher efficiency and fuel flexibility of the conventional Hybrid Boiler.
SOLAR BASED HEATING
As a B2B solution provider in the core areas of energy and environment, Thermax is committed to the development of sustainable alternatives for the industry to manage resources productively and without waste.
Exhaust gas Boiler
What remained unexplored was the ideal solution -the best of both these designs packed into one boiler.But not any more. Because Combloc, the newest offering from the Thermax stable, is an amalgam of the best of these two designs and represents the future of packaged, multi-fuel fired steam boilers.This robust product is a highly compact, efficient, plug and play packaged boiler, designed to meet your steam requirements today and tomorrow.
- Compact, skid mounted and modular construction – up to 40% reduction in foot print
- Pre-insulated and factory assembled – up to 80% reduction in site work
- Flexibility of fuels (Biomass/ Fossil) and combustors
- Quick startup and better response to load fluctuations
- Multi-pass hybrid construction with high combustion volume – better efficiency
- Easy ash removal and better accessibility for maintenance
- Capacities :- 1500 kg/hr to 6000 kg/hr
- Pressure :- 10.54 kg/cm² & 17.5 kg/cm²
- Firing Fuels :- Wood Chips , Paddy Husk , Biomass Pellets ,Biomass briquette & Dry biomass