Woodpac is a two-pass, smoke tube boiler that can be fired on wood and optionally on oil. The boiler has a corrugated furnace all along its length. The front end and shell rear end is closed with the help of tube sheets. The flue tubes are fitted between the front and rear tube sheet. The flue tube opens into the smoke chamber. The pressure part consists of shell, tube sheets, valves & fittings, (level gauge, Mobrey) feed water piping etc.
SOLAR BASED HEATING
As a B2B solution provider in the core areas of energy and environment, Thermax is committed to the development of sustainable alternatives for the industry to manage resources productively and without waste.
Exhaust gas Boiler
Smoke chamber and the refractory door is mounted at front and rear respectively. Spirals are provided inside the smoke tube to improve the effectiveness of heating surface. The rear door when opened, gives total access to the furnace, smoke tubes and spiral agitator. The cylindrical boiler shell is fully covered with glass wool insulation and enclosed in a sheet at site. Two electrically driven water pumps centrifugal multi-stage type, are mounted separately.
- Low cost heating
- Integral furnace with spirals in the tubes – ensures high rate of heat transfer
- Low stack temperature at boiler outlet
- Hinged smoke chamber, making cleaning of tubes easy, also facilitates settling of ash
- Supplied with forced draft primary air fan
- Provided with secondary air ducting for complete combustion of wood
- Wood fired boiler
- Electrically driven water pumps
- Firing fuels : Wood & optionally oil