The Thermopac VT series, thermic fluid/thermal oil heater is designed for maximum efficiency, using a variety of solid fuels including agro-waste fuels. It allows high process temperatures at low operating pressures.
SOLAR BASED HEATING
As a B2B solution provider in the core areas of energy and environment, Thermax is committed to the development of sustainable alternatives for the industry to manage resources productively and without waste.
Exhaust gas Boiler
- For fuel such as coal, wood, sawdust baggase, etc.
- Option of Trava grate/inclined water-cooled grate/flat grate, etc.
- Standard capacity range up to 2.5 million kcal/hr
- Capacities: From 0.1 to17.0 million kcal/hr
- Firing fuels: Solid fuels/agro-fuels
The combustion system for solid fuels consists of fuel handling and stoking equipment, refractory lined chamber, air and flue gas handling system (including draught, forced draught or balanced draught) with blowers and pollution control equipment. The furnace construction is done on site. It includes foundation, fabrication and erection of supporting structure, building up refractory chambers, fixing up firing doors, ash doors, access doors, fuel feeders, support bars for grates, grate bars, etc.