Highly purified and specifically processed Tulsion® speciality ion exchange resins are extensively used in the sweetener industry to manufacture high quality liquid glucose/dextrose.
ION EXCHANGE RESINS
Thermax Chemicals is one of the leading manufacturers of Tulsion® brand of ion exchange resins for over 35 years. Tulsion® is a premium brand and enjoys a global reputation in the field of water treatment and process application technologies.
Ion Exchange Resins Application wise
- Specialty Resins
- Groundwater Remediation and Purification
- Brine Decalcification / Brine Purification
- Monoethylene Glycol Cycle Water Purification
- Caprolactam Purification
- Fluoride Removal from Smelter Wash Water
- Treatment of Metal Waste
- Applications in Biodiesel
- Sorbitol Purification
- Ion Exchange Resins for Biotechnology
- Other Potential Application Areas
- Industrial Water Treatment Resins
Ion Exchange Resins Typewise
- Softening Resins
- Demineralisation Resins
- Dealkalisation Resins
- Nuclear Grade Resins
- Food Grade Resins
- Polymeric Adsorbent Resins
- Polymeric Catalyst Resins
Tulsion® specialty ion exchange resins for liquid glucose (LG) de-ashing/HFCS de-ashing
Liquid glucose (LG) and dextrose, manufactured from multiple starch sources like maize, potatoes, rice, taro, wheat, tapioca, etc., contains impurities such as ash, colouring bodies and proteinaceous material. These undesired impurities could potentially affect the finished product quality and hence, need to be removed.
Advantages of Tulsion® specialty resins
- Removes alkaline earth salts, ionisable organic salts along with amino acids and polypeptides.
- Improves overall colour stability of syrup through removal of moieties, which may develop colour in long run.