TOESL installs state-of-the-art multi fuel boiler systems with efficient and fully automated combustors. Careful selection of the right technology helps to address varying biomass fuel characteristics while providing the much needed versatility for combustion of different fuels at high efficiencies.
Steam and Heat
TOESL supplies steam & heat to customers wherein we invest, install, operate and maintain the boiler / heater plant in the customer premises and ensure guaranteed uptime and performance. TOESL undertakes comprehensive biomass fuel supply chain management and also insulates the customer from any technology risk.
Sites in India
188 TPH equiv.
Steam/ Heat Installed Base
YTD Reduction in Carbon Dioxide
~ 500 tons per day
Estimated Biomass Fuel Managed
- Best available technology, with proven performance on biomass fuel
- Packaged units ensuring minimal foot print and faster installation
- Higher combustion volume & residence time leading to highefficiencies
- Lower start up time, better response and less pressure fluctuation
- Fully automated with PLC & SCADA based control system
- Remote performance monitoring system
- Automated furnace draft and combustion control systems
Along with combustion technology, TOESL also explores the best technology for boiler maintenance and residue management. Some of them are sonic soot blower system and currently, TOESL is exploring the advantages of using danblast soot blowing system.
At TOESL, we value human life and believe that the health and safety of the individuals who work for the organization is above all.
In line with this thought, TOESL has been awarded with OHSAS certificate for all its HSE practices at Site.
With adherence to HSE policy, TOESL conducts all activities focusing on environment & safety, along with prevention of any injury to employees, contractors and society at large. We also promote occupational health of all work forces at site.