Aquamatic is a closed-loop, compact hot water generator providing water at a maximum outlet temperature of 90°C.
HOT WATER HEATER
The hot water boilers are designed to operate on various types of fuels such as heavy oil, light oil, gas, duel fuel, coal, husk and other agro waste fuels. The three types of hot water boilers manufactured by us include Aquamatic, Aquatherm and Thermocontainers.
- Horizontal unit with calorifier (optional) that requires no foundation and can be easily accommodated in basements
- Single button start
- High efficiency of about 93%
- Low electrical load giving more than 50% savings over electrical geysers
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Capacities: 0.05 million kcal/hr to 0.60 million kcal/hr
- Design pressure: up to 4 kg/cm² (g)
- Steam temperature: up to 90°C
- Firing fuels: HSD and gas with an efficiency of 93% (+/- 2%) on Net Calorific Value (NCV)
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%