Click here to download Safety Oath Click here to download OHS Policy
Click here to download OHSAS Certificate
The safety of our work force is of paramount importance in each and every project that is undertaken. Consequently, TECC is fully committed to carrying out all work in a safe and efficient manner. So besides subscribing to all prevailing safety legislation as a minimum standard, we also follow specific safety procedures set forth in our HSE manual.
TECC is a OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company by Bureau Veritas.
As enshrined in our HSE policy, it is our goal to reduce the frequency and severity of accidents, and eventually achieve 'Zero Accidents' by eliminating unsafe and hazardous conditions.
Detailed work instructions, covering safety instructions for critical equipment and activities, are set out clearly in the HSE manuals available at all our construction sites.
To aid site engineers in ensuring that safety practices are strictly adhered to, we have a detailed and well documented safety process that enhances awareness and facilitates compliance at our construction sites.
Site HSE Implementation Methodology:
- Induction training for new entrant, as well as continuous training to its employees and vendor labour workforce; Tool Box Talk; Display of safety posters to increase awareness.
- Work at high elevations are allowed only after complying with all conditions stipulated in the work permit system for safe working.
- National Safety Day and Week are celebrated every year at our head office and across all our construction project sites.
- Safety Audits - As a final check, safety compliance is monitored regularly by internal and external auditors.
- Safety contract document
- Safety manual and documents
- Safety awareness and training
- Tool box talk
- Risk assessment
- Safety review meeting
- Safety audits
- Site safety inspections and monitoring
- Personnel protective equipments (PPES)
- Permit to work
- Incident investigations
- Contractor evaluation based on safety parameters