TOESL undertakes a host of differentiating activities besides routine operation and maintenance. These activities include-
- Supplier management
- Quality management
- Captive briquetting/chipping plants
- Complete responsibility for Ash handling and disposal
- Emission management
- Complete responsibility of IBR compliance
- Support PCB compliance
Remote Performance Monitoring
- Experienced & well Trained manpower
- Leverage Best Available Technology
- Spares & consumable management
- In build redundancy to eliminate down time.
- On-line data collection mechanisms.
- Online & Manual recording of performance parameters.
- Early Watch Alerts.
- Fully automated & PLC based control systems
- Automated fuel handing System
- Automated bed ash handling System
- Automated chemical dosing systems.