Power Generation Brochure Power Generation Presentation
Why Thermax Power?
Thermax has extensive experience in the field of combustion, water/effluent treatment and air pollution abatement systems for over three decades. These specialised activities forming nearly 35% of a typical power plant's critical equipments are backed by state-of-the art in-house manufacturing facilities. Spanning 100 varied projects, Thermax has the experience of contracting nearly 3000 MW of power plants on EPC basis. In setting up of power plants, it offers least lifetime cost, on time delivery and high performance.
- Leader in captive EPC power generation market in India
- In-house manufacturing of key project equipment’s viz. Boilers, ESP, ACC, Water solutions, RPH, FGD, Bag houses, among others.
- Experienced professionals from power majors like development consultants, Black & Veatch, Bechtel, BHEL, NTPC, etc.
- Contracted more than 100 power projects
- Latest Technology deployed for Engineering and Project management
Thermax has the track record of building customized power plants for its clients across many countries.
For fast track early completion of several of its projects, Thermax has won a series of bullet bonuses.
A snapshot of our expertise in building best power plants:
- Spanning over 100 varied power plant projects and experience of contracting over 3000 MW of power plants on EPC basis.
- Portfolio of Power Generation over 3000 MW.
- Over 85 Power Plant projects
- Over 22,89,000 hrs of operational experience in Power Generation Industry
- More than 46900 Gwh generated from power plant projects commissioned
Its commitment to quality and performance has earned Thermax Power the status of preferred supplier for power plants among its clients. A fact demonstrated by the repeat orders that it has bagged from several of its customers.
Thermax power plant projects carry a guarantee of costs, schedule, quality and performance and adhere to stringent environment & safety guidelines. They are handled by a team of highly experienced and qualified professionals.
Power Generation Capabilities