Power EPC Brochure
Power EPC Presentation
Power O&M Brochure
Thermax Power Division, to its credit, has commissioned over 100 different projects in India and abroad. Thermax's rich experience in handling different types of fuels for its power plant projects include naphtha, natural gas, pet coke, biomass, coal, lignite, industrial waste gases and washery rejects.
To give equal emphasis across the various ranges of power projects, varying from the captive power plants to those in the utility sector, Power Division has been segregated into four verticals.
- Small Power Plant (SPP) Group - power plants in the range of 3MW - 15MW primarily focused on cogeneration and power solutions for process industries like Pharma, Textile, Biomass IPP's etc.
- Medium Power Plant (MPP) Group - power plants in the range of 15MW - 60MW focused on power intensive industries like Cement, Steel, Caustic etc.
- Large Power Plant (LPP) Group - power projects in the range of 60MW and above for Merchant and Independent power plants of longer self generation power plants for Ferro Alloy, Aluminium etc.
- International Business Group – international power plant projects.
- Single point responsibility for time, cost and quality.
- Effective solutions for co-generation and power generation
- Least lifetime cost option for decentralized power and co-generation solutions.