Fabric Filter gas cleaning systems (Bag Filters – Bag House) comes in two variants, Pulse Jet Bag Filter and Reverse Air Bag House catering to particulate emission control or product recovery in a boiler, furnace, kiln, mill, and material handling applications. It is capable of handling 100+ types of particulate matters. Based on process parameters the system can either be selected as on-line or off-line cleaning.
BAG HOUSES / BAG FILTERS
Our product range today covers Pulse Jet Bag Filters and Reverse Air Bag Houses, both structurally supported by freestanding on-line and modular off-line type units, including insertable type units.
- Patented pulsing system
- Remote monitoring and control
- Low compressed air consumption
- Low range of operating pressure
- Varied bag length available from 1 to 12 meters
- Suit to site design
- Low initial set-up cost
- Multiple collection points de-dusting system
- Can handle critical dust; explosive/non-explosive, abrasive, hygroscopic, corrosive, sticky, coarse/fine