A scrubber is a versatile system capable of handling a wide range of gas volume for scrubbing the acidic/alkaline nature of gases, hygroscopic, adhesive and explosive materials. A scrubber can be designed for both particulate as well as gaseous pollution abatement. The variants available for particulate scrubbing are venturi and cyclonic, while pack bed scrubbers are used for gaseous scrubbing. Plate type and spray tower scrubbers can be designed for similar uses.
Scrubbers are versatile systems that can be designed for capturing both particulate and gaseous pollutants.
- Custom built units capable of handling high gas volumes
- Capability of handling high pressure drops
- High system tolerance capable of managing fluctuating gas volumes
- Uniform water distribution, avoids hot spots and eliminates chance of abrasion
- Easy installation
- High collection efficiency for small and submicronic particles