The boiler with its simplified, cost-effective and efficient design provides improved performance. Benefits include high combustion efficiency, high reliability and availability, low maintenance cost, reduced erosion, enormous fuel flexibility and low emission.
Fluidised Bed Combustion
TBWES supplies fluidised bed boiler to fire fossil fuels like coal, lignite and wide variety of biomass ranging from rice husk to cotton stalk, and wood chips. Other industry waste fuels such as petcoke, char, dolo char are also fired in an eco-friendly manner with the lowest emissions and highest efficiency.
Internal Recirculation - Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion (IR - CFBC)
TBWES’s CFBC boiler has a unique internal re-circulation CFB boiler design and employs a patented two-stage particle separation system
- Compact, economical design and construction
- High availability
- Impact separation with U-beam particle separators
- Best-in-class compliance with environmental norms
- Low auxiliary consumption
- Minimum refractory
- Bottom-ash cooler (wet and dry)
- No rotating parts
- No soot blowers- No additional steam/coal requirement
- High fuel flexibility, high-ash coal, high-sulphur coal, lignite, petcoke, biomass, washery rejects, mill rejects
- Capacities: Up to 1000 TPH
- Design pressure: Up to 200 kg/cm2 (g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 560°C
- Fuels: High-ash coal, high-sulphur coal, mill rejects, washery rejects, lignite, pet-coke, sludge, oil pitches, agro-wastes, biomass, char, low ash coal, high moisture coal etc.
Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages can be offered on case-to-case basis.
- Ultratech Cement
- Saurashtra Cement
- Grasim Industries
- Wonder Cement
- My Home Cement
- India Cement
- ACC Cement
- Sagar Cement
- Sharjah Cement
- National Cement Company, Yemen
- IMFA Alloys
- Kamachi Sponge
- JSW Energy
- Girija Alloys
- Suryadev Ferro-Alloys
- Simhadri Power (Pvt) Limited
- Ballarpur Industries
- Indian Rayon
- Vinachem DAP-II, Vietnam
- ITC Ltd.
- Grasim Industries
- GACL – Nalco Alkalies & Chemicals Pvt.Ltd. (GNAL)
Refinery & Petrochemical
- Reliance Utilities & Power Pvt. Ltd.