Thermax caters to the process heating needs of a wide range of industries. Backed by strong R&D that focuses on customer applications, it offers a range of heating systems designed to burn over 100 fuels – including biomass and heavy liquid. Retrofitting customer installations to help them shift to economical and renewable fuels is another area of expertise.
The Process Heating business of Thermax offers packaged boilers, thermal oil heaters, heat recovery boilers and hot water generators.
- Thermax's Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%