Aquatherm hot water generator produces hot water at a temperature as high as 140ºC within a few minutes of cold start. The technology innovation of Aquatherm lies in the use of water in its liquid phase to transfer heat to the process.
HOT WATER HEATER
The hot water boilers are designed to operate on various types of fuels such as heavy oil, light oil, gas, duel fuel, coal, husk and other agro waste fuels. The three types of hot water boilers manufactured by us include Aquamatic, Aquatherm and Thermocontainers.
- Three-pass thermally efficient design results in lowest fuel bills
- Fully automatic
- Multi-fuel option – light oils/heavy oils/gases
- High efficiency of about 90%
- Can be custom-built to provide outlet temperature up to 225ºC
- No boiler regulations – water generates heat without changing its liquid phase
- Capacities: from 0.2 million kcal/hr to 2.0 million kcal/hr
- Design pressure: up to 4 kg/cm² (g)
- Steam temperature: up to 140ºC
- Firing fuels: HSD, LDO and FO with an efficiency of 90% (+/- 2%) on NCV
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%