Cocomax is a high-efficiency packaged smoke tube boiler designed to use crushed coconut as fuel. It can achieve an unmatched efficiency of 81%. Its winning edge comes from the excellence of its manufacturing standards, and stringent quality checks that go into every stage of its making.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Low cost heating
- Bubbling bed combustion to enhance output and efficiency
- Crushed coconut fired boiler
- Provided with unique combustor to prevent fuel from falling below the grate
- Specially designed chromium grate bar to protect smoke tubes from abrasion
- Fuel feeding can be mechanised as per customer requirement
- Capacities : In the range of 2 to 5 TPH
- Firing fuels : Coconut shell, Rice /Sunflower /Coffee Husk, Groundnut /Palm
Kernel / Macadamia Shell, Saw Dust, Woodchips, Palm DOC
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%