EnerGen – an engine waste heat recovery based heating solution that can be used to generate steam and hot water for the process virtually free. The CHPC heating product range, can be used for a range of applications across diverse industries. Engineered for reliability, each EnerGen boiler is factory insulated in engine specific sizes and designs allows multiple engine exhausts to be connected to it, is user friendly and is easy to maintain.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Standard range for ease of coupling at back end of: oil engines up to 2 MWe, single engine capacity and gas engines up to 5 MWe
- High purity steam and support fluctuating steam requirements
- Adequate safeties provided to ensure no adverse effect on genset operation
- Customized products can be offered for higher capacities/different engine fuel exhausts
- Offers series of products for generating steam/hot water
- Improved thermal efficiency: up to 80%
- Increased protection of the environment and aids in conservation of natural resources
- Capacities: From 300 kW – 5 MW
- Firing fuels: Waste heat
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%