The Thermopac series of thermic fluid/thermal oil heaters is designed for maximum efficiency, using a variety of liquid and gaseous fuels. It is designed with fuel flexibility in mind and can fire a range of heavy oils, light oils and gases. It allows high process temperatures at low operating pressures.
THERMIC FLUID HEATER
Thermax offers thermal oil/thermic fluid heaters, fired by a wide range of fuels. Our heaters are available in both solid fuel firing as well as oil/gas firing versions, so that you get the advantage of economically available fuels. Thermal oil heaters range from 0.1 million kcal/hr to 20 million kcal/hr. All thermal oil heaters are made with a coil type design ensuring instant heat.
- High capacity heating system
- Multi-fuel option – heavy oils, light oils and gases
- Requires very little maintenance
- Over-bed and under-bed fuel firing systems can be incorporated
- Large in-bed and convective heat transfer area
- Capacities: from 0.1 million kcal/hr to 12.0 million kcal/hr
- Temperature: up to 385ºC
- Firing fuels: heavy oils, light oils and gases
- Efficiency: 85 % (+/-2%) on NCV
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%