Today, these solutions are boosting process efficiencies across a diverse spectrum of industries that include power utilities, petrochemicals, refineries, fertilisers, steel, cement, sugar and paper, among others. The services we provide include integrity assessment, plant equipment assessment and reliability based maintenance (RBM).
This strategic business is the exclusive services arm of Thermax's large boiler and heater division. It has been successful in addressing plant renovation & modernisation since the early 1990s. The R&M approach provides tailored technology and experience-based solutions for boiler users which have benefitted more than 200 customers around the world.
Strengths of our services business
- Undertakes performance improvement and revamping projects, engineering and feasibility studies, energy audits, annual service and maintenance contracts, spares, condition assessment and remaining life assessment studies, O&M services, etc.
- Has a staff strength of 90 professionals from marketing, process & detail engineering, project management, procurement, QAQC, field services, commissioning and post sales services
- Leverages manufacturing capabilities of TBWES at Pune, Baroda, Shirwal and port facility at Mundra SEZ
- Has a dedicated construction management team to provide turnkey solutions
- Has country wise local partners for the Middle East, South East Asia, North Africa and select markets in Latin America and Europe