Sustainable Solutions in Energy and Environment
In an integrated global market, how can business be managed competitively
and sustainably? How can energy costs be optimised to maximise profits,
and at the same time minimise the impact of business operations on the
Everywhere, enterprises face this challenge of delivering high quality
products and services while ensuring margins and, as a corporate citizen,
contributing to the efforts of protecting the air we breathe and the water
Thermax’s energy efficient and eco-friendly technologies offer reliable
business-to-business partnerships to respond to this critical challenge.
They provide the competitive edge to your enterprise to make its mark
with superior offerings and community goodwill.
Thermax Group is an INR 4,602 (750 million US$) crore engineering company providing solutions in the areas of energy and environment.
We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 27 International offices and 14 manufacturing facilities - 8 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
- Our presence spans 86 countries and supports its customers through an extensive sales & service network spread over Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia, UK, Denmark, Germany, USA and South America.
- The group consists of 7 wholly owned domestic subsidiaries, 21 wholly owned overseas subsidiaries and 1 joint venture.
Tuning to the needs of the day, all our solutions are innovative, energy-efficient, environment-friendly and easy to operate.
Systems to match wide-spectrum fuels
Operating on a wide range of fuels, including biomass and
waste from industrial processes, Thermax heating systems
help customers achieve higher levels of energy efficiency. Its
eco-friendly vapour absorption chillers work on heat from
any source and replace power guzzling cooling equipment.
Thermax also integrates its expertise in diverse areas to create
combined heating, power and cooling solutions.
More power for developmental initiatives
An established player in captive power plants, Thermax
also builds utility power plants. It is one of the few Indian
companies that has sourced supercritical technology to build
boilers for mega power plants. Thermax also harnesses solar
energy to support its clients in their heating, cooling and
power generation requirements.
Harnessing wealth from waste
Through its water and waste management solutions, the
company supports industries and civic bodies to reduce
pollution, recycle resources and to generate revenue from
waste. Also on offer are value added services for retrofits and
rebuilds, design and implementation of optimal energy use in
processes, and for managing utilities.
Through its business of energy rental services, Thermax helps industry to receive uninterrupted supply of heat, steam and chilled water and pay for them at per unit cost without having to own and operate equipment at their premises.
Thermax’s solutions reach clients in 86 countries across Asia
Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Europe, CIS countries, USA and
South America. Its business operations are supported by 27
international offices, sales and service teams, a network of
Thermax Channel Associates, a robust and innovative R&D
setup, and 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities - eight in India, two in Denmark and the rest in China, Germany, Poland and Indonesia - that manufacture to stringent international codes.
Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Boilerworks A/S, Denmark
- Boilerworks Properties ApS, Denmark
- Danstoker A/S, Denmark
- Danstoker Poland Spolka Z Organiczona Odpowiedzialnoscia
- Ejendomsanpartsselskabet Industrivej Nord 13, Denmark
- PT Thermax International, Indonesia
- Rifox – Hans Richter GmbH Spezialarmaturen, Germany
- Thermax Denmark ApS
- Thermax do Brasil Energia e Equipamentos Ltda., Brazil
- Thermax Europe Limited, UK
- Thermax Energy and Environment Lanka (Private) Limited, Sri Lanka
- Thermax Energy and Environment Philippines Corporation
- Thermax Engineering Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Thermax Hong Kong Limited
- Thermax Inc., USA.
- Thermax International Limited, Mauritius
- Thermax Netherlands B.V
- Thermax Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
- Thermax SDN. BHD., Malaysia
- Thermax Senegal S.A.R.L, Senegal
- Thermax (Zhejiang) Cooling & Heating Engineering Co. Ltd., China