Thermax was recognised with the ‘Special Jury Citation’ award at the 7th edition of The India Risk Management Awards, conducted by CNBC-TV18
Fireside bagged bronze in the ‘Internal Magazine’ category at the 59th annual awards ceremony of Association of Business Communicators of India (ABCI)
TBWES Services SBU team bags the “Safe Contractor of the Year – Kavach 2019” award from Reliance Industries Limited
TBWES received an award in Capacity & Productivity Improvement category at CII National Competition on Low-Cost Automation
Thermax Onsite Energy Solutions Limited (TOESL) bags a second prize in the ‘Best Boiler User 2020’ category at Boiler India 2020
- Special Trophy for Excellence in Exports of High Technology Products’ at the 50th EEPC India National Award – 2019
- Best Internal Publication of the Year 2019’ award at the Corporate Communications Bootcamp and Awards 2020.
- Thermax’s manufacturing facility in Sri City bagged a ‘5S Gold’ award from the Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI) – Chennai Chapter.
- Anu Aga was honoured with the ‘Power Brands: Bharatiya Manavata Vikas Puraskar (BMVP) – Edition 2019’ for her business leadership and philanthropy.
- Thermax Solar has been awarded ‘Best EPC Player’ in the industrial segment in the state of Haryana and Punjab by EQ Magazine. The award function took place at EQ – Suryacon Conference on October 16, 2019, in Chandigarh.
- Thermax was honoured with the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award – for Best Supply Chain Management Practices’ by Indian Institute of Materials Management at its 6th Annual Awards for Supply Chain Management, Pune.
- Thermax won the ‘Clarivate Analytics India Innovation Awards 2019’ in the ‘Heavy Industries’ category. The impressive performance of its growing patent portfolio across all judging criteria, especially its success in acquiring patents and globalisation, resulted in this win for Thermax.
- Celebrating women’s excellence in business & innovation at the inaugural edition of the ET Prime Women Leadership Awards held in March 2019, Anu Aga was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award. Anu received the honour for her leadership role at Thermax and her philanthropic work after she retired from an executive position at the company.
- M.S. Unnikrishnan, MD & CEO, Thermax Limited, was conferred the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune on the occasion of their Foundation Day in February 2019. “AIT takes pride and pleasure in presenting this award to Mr Unnikrishnan, for his immense contribution in Green Technologies, Inventive Thinking in Business and an outstanding stint at reputed industry houses”, said Prof Manoj S Khaladkar from Army Institute of Technology.
- Dr R R Sonde, Head of Research & Innovation at Thermax received the ‘Global Excellence Awards-2019 in the Gas Sector’ presented by the Energy & Environment Foundation under the aegis of the Petroleum & Natural Gas, Coal and Power Ministries, Government of India. The award ceremony was held on in February 2019 at New Delhi.
- The Absorption Cooling division of Thermax won the ‘ACREX Award of Excellence 2019’ in the ‘Energy Saving’ category for hybrid heat pump and bagged the runners up in the ‘Innovation’ category for sub-zero absorption chiller at ACREX2019 in Mumbai. The award was received by the team in February 2019.
- M.S. Unnikrishnan, MD & CEO, Thermax received the ‘Power 100 2018’ Award at the Renewable Energy India Expo, where India’s 100 most powerful solar industry business leaders were recognised. C.V. Ramanan, Head of Solar Business at Thermax received the award on behalf of our CEO.
- Anu Aga received the Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan at its growth, innovation and leadership. The award cited her contribution to the social sector, commitment towards philanthropy and for bringing in strategic transformation at Thermax.
- Thermax received the ‘Excellence in Governance’ Award at ‘The Economic Times Family Business Awards’ for best governance practices.
- Thermax has been awarded as the ‘Outstanding Engineering Solution Provider’ at the first edition of CNBC-Awaaz CEO Awards.
- Thermax won the “Low Carbon Heroes” Award by SPCA (Sustainable Production and Consumption Association), at Istanbul Turkey.
- Thermax was honoured with ‘Excellence in Governance’ award at The Economic Times Family Business Awards held on 23rd March in Mumbai. Pheroz Pudumjee and Sharad Gangal received the award on behalf of Thermax.
- Sharad Gangal, HR Head, Thermax receives the coveted ‘HR Excellence in Manufacturing’ award at the World HRD Congress on 17th of February, 2018.
- Thermax’s IT project, ‘Enterprise Management Solution for Data Center & End User Support’ won at the 12th CIO 100 Annual Awards Competition in Pune. Jagdish Lomte – VP (IT) & CIO accepted the award on behalf of Thermax.
- Anu Aga receives Padma Shri award in 2010’ and ‘Anu Aga receives Lifetime Achievement award by MAEER’s MIT group, Pune in 2015.
- Thermax recently won the BML Munjal Awards 2015- Business Excellence through Learning and Development in the Private sector (Manufacturing) category.
- Thermax wins National Intellectual Property Award for 2013
- Thermax MD and CEO, M.S. Unnikrishnan received the Asia Innovator Award at the 2012 CNBC Asia Business Leaders Awards (ABLA) in Bangkok. He is the first Indian to be presented the Innovation Award in the 11 year history of ABLA.
- Thermax’s Savli plant bagged gold award for Safety and Health practices at the Greentech Safety Award 2012.
- M. S. Unnikrishnan accepted the CNBC TV-18 India award for the ‘most promising entrant to the big league’ from the Union Finance Minister, Pranab Mukherjee in January, 2012.
- Chinchwad factory bagged the Safety Innovation Award 2011 from the Institution of Engineers, Delhi, for its innovative health, safety and environment (HSE) initiatives.
- Chinchwad factory won the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) appreciation award 2011 from CII, Western region.
- Gopal Mahadevan, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President received the best performing CFO award in the Capital Goods sector by CNBC TV-18 in February, 2012.
- Meher Pudumjee’s column, ‘Expressions’ in Fireside, the company in-house magazine, won first prize at the Association of Business Communicators of India in November 2011.
- Customer Service Excellence award in water treatment chemicals by Frost and Sullivan
- Bry Air award for innovative product design, 2010
- Top prozes at 35th International Convention on Quality Control Circles, 2010
- CII National HR Excellence Award for 2009 in recognition of Thermax’s leadership in HR excellence.
- Business Standard ‘Best CEO of the year’, 2009 to Meher Pudumjee, Chairperson, Thermax.
- Enertia Award 2008, for Business Excellence and Financial Engineering.
- Featured, three years in a row (2005-07) in the Forbes Asia list of ‘Best under a Billion’ companies.
- Listed by Business Today among the top 100 of India’s 500 most valuable companies in 2007.
- Top prize for R&D team for the most innovative product design at the BRY Air Award for excellence in HVAC&R (2007). The Award was for the development of lithium bromide absorption chillers.
- Zee Astitva Business Woman of the Year Award, 2007 to Anu Aga, Director, Thermax, for her contributions to industry and society.
- Financial Express Young Achiever Award 2006 to Meher Pudumjee, Chairperson, Thermax.
- National Award for the R&D team at ACREX, 2006 for the design of Trigenie, the chiller that works on exhaust gas and other sources of heat.
- Fireside, the house magazine of Thermax won the Gold Award for the best internal house magazine, 2007, from the Association of Business Communicators of India.