- In an integrated global market, how can business be managed competitively and sustainably? How can energy costs be optimised to maximise profits, and at the same time minimise the impact of business operations on the environment?
- Everywhere, enterprises face this challenge of delivering high quality products and services while ensuring margins and, as a corporate citizen, contributing to the efforts of protecting the air we breathe and the water we drink.
- Thermax’s energy efficient and eco-friendly technologies offer reliable business-to-business partnerships to respond to this critical challenge. They provide the competitive edge to your enterprise to make its mark with superior offerings and community goodwill.
- Thermax Group is an INR 4,602 (750 million US$) crore engineering company providing solutions in the areas of energy and environment.
- We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 27 International offices and 14 manufacturing facilities – 8 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
- Our presence spans 86 countries and supports its customers through an extensive sales & service network spread over Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia, UK, Denmark, Germany, USA and South America.
- The group consists of 7 wholly owned domestic subsidiaries, 21 wholly owned overseas subsidiaries and 1 joint venture.
- Tuning to the needs of the day, all our solutions are innovative, energy-efficient, environment-friendly and easy to operate.
Sustainable Solutions in Energy and Environment
Systems to match wide-spectrum fuels
- Operating on a wide range of fuels, including biomass and waste from industrial processes, Thermax heating systems help customers achieve higher levels of energy efficiency. Its eco-friendly vapour absorption chillers work on heat from any source and replace power guzzling cooling equipment. Thermax also integrates its expertise in diverse areas to create combined heating, power and cooling solutions.
More power for developmental initiatives
- An established player in captive power plants, Thermax also builds utility power plants. It is one of the few Indian companies that has sourced supercritical technology to build boilers for mega power plants. Thermax also harnesses solar energy to support its clients in their heating, cooling and power generation requirements.
Harnessing wealth from waste
- Through its water and waste management solutions, the company supports industries and civic bodies to reduce pollution, recycle resources and to generate revenue from waste. Also on offer are value added services for retrofits and rebuilds, design and implementation of optimal energy use in processes, and for managing utilities. Through its business of energy rental services, Thermax helps industry to receive uninterrupted supply of heat, steam and chilled water and pay for them at per unit cost without having to own and operate equipment at their premises.
- Thermax’s solutions reach clients in 86 countries across Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Europe, CIS countries, USA and South America. Its business operations are supported by 27 international offices, sales and service teams, a network of Thermax Channel Associates, a robust and innovative R&D setup, and 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities – eight in India, two in Denmark and the rest in China, Germany, Poland and Indonesia – that manufacture to stringent international codes.
Wholly Owned Subsidiaries
- Thermax Engineering Construction Company Ltd.
- Thermax Instrumentation Ltd.
- Thermax Onsite Energy Solutions Ltd.
- Thermax Babcock & Wilcox Energy Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- First Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Thermax Sustainable Energy Solutions Ltd
- Thermax SPX Energy Technologies Ltd. (JV)
- Boilerworks A/S, Denmark
- Boilerworks Properties ApS, Denmark
- Danstoker A/S, Denmark
- Danstoker Poland Spolka Z Organiczona Odpowiedzialnoscia
- Ejendomsanpartsselskabet Industrivej Nord 13, Denmark
- PT Thermax International, Indonesia
- Rifox – Hans Richter GmbH Spezialarmaturen, Germany
- Thermax Denmark ApS
- Thermax do Brasil Energia e Equipamentos Ltda., Brazil
- Thermax Europe Limited, UK
- Thermax (Zhejiang) Cooling & Heating Engineering Co. Ltd., China
- Thermax Energy and Environment Lanka (Private) Limited, Sri Lanka
- Thermax Energy and Environment Philippines Corporation
- Thermax Engineering Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Thermax Hong Kong Limited
- Thermax Inc., USA.
- Thermax International Limited, Mauritius
- Thermax Netherlands B.V
- Thermax Nigeria Limited, Nigeria
- Thermax SDN. BHD., Malaysia
- Thermax Senegal S.A.R.L, Senegal
Energy Efficient and Eco-friendly Business Solutions
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL
BOILERS & HEATERS
WASTE WATER TREATMENT & RECYCLING