The tubes which carry the process fluid are of carbon steel or stainless steel with aluminium high fins to maximise the heat transfer. Fin type can be L, LL, KL, G gin, Extruded fin based on the specific requirement. The fans can be mounted according to induced draft or forced draft type, depending on the application. The fans are of direct drive type, but options with gear box or belt drive are also available.
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger (ACHE) is a heat rejection equipment where the excess process heat is rejected to the atmosphere. It works on the principle of convection and conduction to dissipate heat from process fluid to air. The process fluid passes through the tubes and air stream is passed over the tubes to carry away the heat; air streams are created by the fans mounted on the unit. By suitably selecting the tube material, 'ACHE' can effectively cool or condense process water, chemicals or any other heat transfer fluid.
- Highly efficient fin to tube heat transfer
- Separates process side from any contamination due to closed loop system
- Zero usage of water which results in:
- – Zero water wastage due to closed loop operation and no evaporation
- – No water treatment plant as it doesn’t require continuous supply of makeup water
- – Negligible maintenance cost as water treatment, makeup water and replacement of fills are not required
- – No periodic cleaning required
Product Capacity : 200 kW onwards
Fluid Temperature: 30°C to 240°C with a minimum approach of 4°C above dry bulb temperature.