The key aspect of NOx reduction technology involves impacting the combustion process by staging the combustion air.
NOx reduction in pulverized coal fired power boilers
TBWES's tailor-made primary method of combustion solution reduces emission levels effectively at lower capital expenditure and helps meet regulatory requirements.
TBWES’s NOx reduction technology involves:
- Using primary method of NOx reduction with state-of-the-art low combustion technology
- Tailor made solutions for different makes of boilers
- Effectively staged combustion in single or double stage, depending on the requirement, along with design changes in existing burner
- Enhancing plant performance through optimisation of boiler operations, apart from emission reduction
- Solutions for both corner as well as wall fired pulverized coal fired systems