The key aspect of NOx reduction technology involves impacting the combustion process by staging the combustion air.
NOx reduction in pulverized coal fired power boilers
TBWES's tailor-made primary method of combustion solution reduces emission levels effectively at lower capital expenditure and helps meet regulatory requirements.
Lower NOx emission levels can be achieved with our primary NOx reduction methods without increasing operational expenditures.
TBWES’s NOx reduction technology involves:
- Using primary method of NOx reduction with state-of-the-art low combustion technology
- Tailor made solutions for different makes of boilers
- Effectively staged combustion in single or double stage, depending on the requirement, along with design changes in existing burner
- Enhancing plant performance through optimisation of boiler operations, apart from emission reduction
- Solutions for both corner as well as wall fired pulverized coal fired systems