Thermax multi-energy machines are designed as per Single-Double effect technology, enabling maximum heat recovery from both the heat sources. High- grade and low-grade heat is used in Double effect cycle and Single effect cycle respectively. Most commonly used Multi energy machine is EJ Series which runs on engine exhaust and engine jacket water.
VAPOUR ABSORPTION CHILLERS
Thermax is the first absorption chiller manufacturer in the world to commercialise the ultimate in absorption technology. This is a major breakthrough in the field of refrigeration and air-conditioning. Absorption chillers have a Coefficient of Performance (COP) of 1.8, which is nearly 30% higher than the double effect absorption chillers. This helps the user to reduce the energy requirement for cooling significantly.
MULTI-ENERGY DRIVEN CHILLER (2D SERIES)
- Chilled water temperature: Up to 1ºC (34ºF) and -2ºC (28.5ºF) for brine
- Capacities: From 100 TR to 3500 TR Cooling Capacity (175 to 12300kW)
- Heat source: Exhaust gas, steam, hot water & liquid/gas fuels
- High Grade
- Steam (4 to 10Kg/cm²)
- Exhaust gas(350 to 600ºC)
- Hot water(150 to 180ºC)
- Low grade
- Steam( 0 to 3.5Kg/cm²)
- Hot water(80 to 95ºC)
- Supplementary backup: Direct Oil/Gas Firing
- COP: 1.1 – 1.2
- Upto – 5 °C chilled water temp.
- ΔT 30° C
- Multiple Heat Sources