- Location – Nimbahera, Rajasthan, India
- 18 MW cement waste heat recovery power plant
- Fuel – waste heat from cement kilns
- Consultant – Holtec Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Boiler – 2 AQC, 2 preheater WHRB, 17 kg/cm2, 385°, 78 TPH
- 18 MW condensing steam turbine
- Type of condenser – air cooled condenser
- Project commissioned in 2016
WASTE HEAT RECOVERY POWER PLANTS
Thermax has been at the forefront of the waste heat recovery power plant for more than a decade. Our portfolio of over 500 MW of waste heat recovery projects reaffirms the customer's preference for our solutions.