- Location – Isabela, Philippines
- 1×20 MW independent power plant
- Fuel – rice husk
- Boiler – travelling grate, 67 kg/cm2, 490°, 85 TPH
- 20MW condensing steam turbine
- Type of condenser – water cooled
- Project commissioned in 2015
INDEPENDENT POWER PLANTS
Thermax has executed a number of independent power plants across India and SEA. Our signature 2x150MW coal based project for Suez GDF (now known as ENGIE) at Krishnapatnam, Andhra Pradesh is testimony of our execution capabilities.
Customer - A leading energy company
This is the first 20MW rice husk based independent power plant in the region. The project was commissioned in 2015 and since then, the operations and maintenance of the power plant are being done by Thermax. This project was awarded the “Sustainable Energy Finance” award the by International Finance Corporation (IFC).