SeqtreaT (Sequential Batch Reactor Technology) is one of the most advanced sequential batch reactors developed by Thermax for wastewater treatment. SeqtreaT accomplishes equalisation, aeration and clarification in timed sequence batch modes, especially for domestic wastewater – all in a single reactor basin. Also, the cycle time of treatment of batches can be optimised to suit variations in loads. Aerobic phase and controlled anoxicphase are used to reduce organics to suit variations in loads, as well as nitrogen and phosphorus compounds.
SEWAGE TREATMENT & RECYCLING
Thermax provides a complete range of water and wastewater treatment products with modular plug and play systems and online product water quality monitoring options.
- Thermax designed novel drain siphon mechanism with no maintenance
- Compact, easy to operate and scalable
- Nitrogen and Phosphorus removal capability
- Treated sewage suitable for recycling and reuse
- 10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500 KLD
- Customised higher capacities on request