Softening is used for reducing hardness forming ions (Ca & Mg). These ions are exchanged in resin based softening process with sodium ions present in the resin group.
Thermax is a leader in delivering water treatment plants for the diverse needs of industries. With 50 years of experience in designing, building and managing the construction of water treatment projects, we create and implement tailored or standardised industrial water treatment solutions.
- 0.1– 25, 3.5 – 35, 0.3- 25, 3.5 – 230 m3/hr
- Upto 500 m3/hr available on request
- FRP/ GRP range available up to 42” diameter
- Sleek design in MS with single-valve operation
- Rugged packed bed softener in up-flow operation
- Softener range with flexibility in resin volumes