This pump is capable of pumping a huge quantity of condensate effectively, utilising steam known as motive steam.
CONDENSATE RECOVERY SYSTEM
A state-of-the-art system using the latest engineering practices, and designed to generate fuel savings year after year.
High pressure condensate is almost at the same pressure as steam and contains around 25 to 30% heat of the steam. If this heat is recovered and reused, it will reduce the fuel consumption to the same extent.In addition to fuel saving, the boiler's quality water is also recovered and reused which reduces water consumption and the cost of water treatment chemicals.
– Happy customer from Himachal Pradesh, India
Automatic Condensate Transfer Pump
- Zero moving parts
- High reliability and equipment availability
- Low wear and tear
- Low maintenance
- Low downtime
- Can withstand high motive steam pressure upto 10 kg/cm2
- No need of a pressure for reducing station
- Reduces initial cost
- High discharge per stroke
- High condensate temperature
- No cavitation problems
- Skid mounted system for easy installation
- Weather proof design suitable for out door installation
- Large LED display with 8 digit flow totaliser