TACTS – Thermax Automatic Condensate Transfer Pump is a steam operated positive displacement pump that returns condensate to boiler feed water tank.
TCRS – THERMAX CONDENSATE RECOVERY SYSTEM
TCRS – Thermax Condensate Recovery System comprises of Flash Vessel, steam operated condensate transfer pump and Atmospheric deaerator head for effective pumping and mixing of condensate along with flash steam and makeup water in feed water tank.
– Happy customer from Himachal Pradesh, India
- Inbuilt condensate flow totalizer with digital display
- Zero moving parts
- High reliability
- Low wear and tear
- Low maintenance
- Low downtime
- Reduced capital and operating cost as against conventional condensate recovery system.
- High discharge per stroke
- High condensate temperature
- No cavitation problems
- Skid mounted system for easy installation
- Motive media can be steam or compressed air.