Assured, accurate and consistent downstream reduced pressure irrespective of fluctuations at the inlet. Provides more latent heat, which is heat used in industrial equipment, resulting in lower fuel consumption.
PRESSURE REDUCING STATIONS
Good engineering practice demands generation of steam at high/maximum pressure, distribution at high pressure and usage at lowest possible pressure.
Thermax Pressure Reducing Station (TPRS) is a pre-fabricated assembly of pipeline components with end flanges that is ready to be installed in steam pipelines.
– Happy customer from Yamuna Nagar
PRS with Direct Acting Valve
- Designed as per best steam engineering practices
- Safety valve sized for full discharge capacity of the PRS
- Specially designed flow divider to ensure low noise levels
- Rugged in design
- Can be used in hazardous area without any certification
- Operates even in low flow conditions
- Quick response to pressure changes
- Ready to install i.e. reduces installation time and field engineering
- Maintenance free and user friendly
- Both IBR certified and non IBR PRS available