TBSV – Thermax Bellow seal valves are isolation valves that have metallic bellows welded to valve stem and bonnet which forms an impermeable seal that ensures zero leakage. They are especially recommended for steam, water, gas, condensate and thermic fluid systems.
Valves are an integral part of industrial processes that needs steam control. In addition to controlling pressure, a steam valve can also control the temperature.
– Happy customer from Erode (Tamil Nadu), India.
- Zero leakage
- Low pressure drop valves for steam/thermic fluid application for isolation purpose
- Special stellite coating on seat ring and disc ensuring –
- Increased surface hardness
- High resistance to erosion
- Long life of valve internals
- Improved throttling control