A thermodynamic steam trap is best suited for draining condensate from steam lines/header and moisture separators. The steam trap comes with a built-in strainer and has only one moving part.
Thermax offers a comprehensive range of steam engineering solutions to its customers round the world. The company is technology leader in 'Rotary Slide Valve' mechanism for draining condensate from steam and compressed gas system as well as removal of cold gases from pressurised liquid systems.
– Happy customer from Coimbatore
(Tamil Nadu), India
Thermodynamic Steam Trap
- Available in 15, 20, 25 NB sizes
- Maximum capacity upto 250 bar/550°C
- Available in single/three-port design
- Provided with an optional blowdown valve
- Available in forged steel/SS body with SS hardened disc
- Easy to clean with built-in SS ‘Y’ strainer
- Suitable for steam header drain application