It provides pressure reduction for saturated and superheated steam with pneumatic control valve having PID control, which ensures high accuracy and fast recovery from disturbance in downstream pressure.
PRESSURE REDUCING STATIONS
Good engineering practice demands generation of steam at high/maximum pressure, distribution at high pressure and usage at lowest possible pressure. Thermax Pressure Reducing Station (TPRS) is a pre-fabricated assembly of pipeline components with end flanges that is ready to be installed in steam pipelines.
PRS with Control Valve
- IBR approved bellow seal valves for the first time in India
- Non-IBR range also available
- Available in the entire size range upto 250 mm NB
- Zero maintenance valve
- Rugged design
- Bellow seal valves with multiple points of sealing ensure safe operation
- Special integral stellite seat
- Back seat arrangement as a standard feature for all valves
- Maintenance free and user friendly