Ball valves are quarter-turn, full bore, rotary valves used for on/off operation. These valves have very good shut-off characteristics and being full bore, offer lower pressure drop. It’s three-piece design allows for easy maintenance.
Valves are an integral part of industrial processes that needs steam control. In addition to controlling pressure, a steam valve can also control the temperature.
- Special three-piece design
- Valve internals can be accessed and cleaned online
- Easy maintenance – valve need not be removed from the pipeline for maintenance
- Leakage free due to adjustable stem packing
- Improved seat design ensures longer life and bubble tight shut-off offers low operating torque
- Suitable for hot water, oil, gas and for general purpose applications