These boilers comprise stationary grate for combustion of low ash fuels.
BIOMASS FIRED BOILER
TBWES offers both single-drum and bi-drum variants of this boiler, whose benefits include fuel flexibility, low maintenance, high efficiency, high availability, and reliability.
Pinhole Grate Boilers
- Stationary inclined water-cooled grate design with no moving parts for avoiding any mechanical failures and reducing maintenance in the furnace
- Steam nozzles for simplified on-line ash removal from the grate without a drop in the boiler pressure. Also, agitation of fuel occurs which results in the reduction in unburnt carbon loss
- An economical and viable option for high capacity boilers
- Can accept air of temperature up to 250°C, resulting in smooth combustion of fuel
- Inherently capable of burning high-moisture bagasse
- An overfire air system provides turbulence and thorough mixing of the volatile gases, assuring complete combustion
- Adequate number of feeders for uniform fuel distribution
- All other advantages of suspension burning are achieved
- Suitable for low ash fuels