TBWES offers pulverised fuel-fired boiler with wall fired technology and state-of-the-art combustion engineering features, including coal pulverisation, combustion control for low NOx, CO emissions, reduced unburnt carbon and detailed thermal performance analysis for various operating conditions.
Pulverised Fuel Fired Boiler
Pulverised fuel-fired boiler technology is a proven technology for many decades in utility-scale power generation worldwide.
- Wall fired Dual Register Burner (DRB) for low NOx and CO emissions
- Available with and without reheat option to suit the industrial requirement
- Natural circulation, even for higher operating pressure
- Proven pressure part design to address slagging and fouling of coal ash
- Flue gas biasing for reheat steam temperature control
- Capacities: Upto 1000 TPH
- Drum design pressure: Up to 174 kg/cm2(g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 570ºC
- Fuels: Indian coal, imported coal and any combination
Can also be offered along with Turbine-Generator package (BTG)