TBWES is a leading manufacturer in the field of waste heat recovery boilers for coke calcination plants. The steam generated from these boilers is typically used either for power generation or process.
WASTE HEAT RECOVERY BOILERS
TBWES provides energy solutions to utilise waste heat from various processes and applications to improve overall energy balance in ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, cement, refinery, chemical, oil & gas, glass and other sectors. The offerings include a variety of customised, turnkey solutions to generate steam and power.
Coke Calcination Plants
- Pioneer in waste heat recovery in coke calcination plant
- Soot blowing arrangement for proper operation
- Water wall panel construction in 1st / 2nd pass
- Site / port assembly with modularised constructions
- Horizontal / vertical design
- Capacity: Upto 200 TPH
- Pressure: Upto 130 kg/cm2(g)
- Temperature: Saturated to 540°C