TBWES boilers convert the high temperature dust laden waste gases from Non – Ferrous process industries like copper/zinc/lead/aluminium etc. The source of gas could a roaster/smelter/convertor. The waste heat content of these gases can be recovered for generating steam, thus improving the overall energy balance. Boilers designed for this application are usually of the forced circulation type. The high dust load in the gases requires the installation of an online cleaning system.
WASTE HEAT RECOVERY BOILERS
TBWES provides energy solutions to utilise waste heat from various processes and applications to improve overall energy balance in ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, cement, refinery, chemical, oil & gas, glass and other sectors. The offerings include a variety of customised, turnkey solutions to generate steam and power.
- Forced circulation water tube design
- Gas tight side wall of water wall design
- Wide pitched in-line geometry to prevent choking
- On-line hammering system
- Baffles to prevent channeling of gases
- Provision of cavity followed by variable pitch convection coils
- Capacities: 10 TPH to 100 TPH
- Pressure: 45 – 60 kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Saturated to 400ºC
- Waste heat boiler on zinc pyrite roasters
- Waste heat boiler on copper smelters
- Waste heat boiler on the copper convertors