The heaters are designed in accordance with API codes and licensor requirements. They are equipped with multi-fuel firing capabilities and are engineered to operate at high efficiency. The design can incorporate air preheat systems that make use of carbon steel, cast iron or glass tubes to achieve high efficiency.
Fired Heater & Process Furnaces
In the oil and gas segment, fired heaters are essential for heating - thermic fluids, process fluids, feedstock, charge heating, steam heating and thermal cracking in the refinery segment. The design of these units depends on the application and the choice between 'vertical cylindrical' or 'box-type furnace' designs. These units are offered either for offshore or onshore installation.
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Upstream Oil & Gas
- Capacities: Up to 140 MMKCAL/HR (single unit)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd -Bina India
- HPCL Mittal Energy Ltd. (GGSRL-HMEL), Bhatinda
- Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- Global Vision A/c Kuwait Oil Corporation, Kuwait
- L&T A/c Lekhwair Project, PDO Oman
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, Mangalore Karnataka
- Reliance Industries Ltd.