Heaters are used for heating process fluids and for thermal cracking in the refinery segment of oil & gas sector, Depending on the application, the choice can be between ‘vertical cylindrical’ and ‘box-type furnace’ designs.
Fired Heater & Process Furnaces
In the oil and gas segment, fired heaters are essential for heating - thermic fluids, process fluids, feedstock, charge heating, steam heating and thermal cracking in the refinery segment. The design of these units depends on the application and the choice between 'vertical cylindrical' or 'box-type furnace' designs. These units are offered either for offshore or onshore installation.
- Crude Distillation Units (CDU)
- Delayed Coker Units(DCU)
- Vacuum Distillation Units(VDU)
- Naptha Hydro Treating(NHT)
- Continuous Catalytic Reforming (CCR)
- Fluidised Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCCU)
- Diesel Hydro Desulphurising Treatment(DHDT)
- Gasoline Hydro Treatment(GTU)
- Hydrocracking Units(HCU)
- Hydrogen Plants(HGU)
- Capacities: Up to 140 MMKCAL/HR (single unit)